The spectrum of action is associated with the presence in the structure of the gamma-aminobutyric acid. It has neuroprotective and anticonvulsant effect.Reduces the excitability of the motor while primobolan depot side effects the ordering behavior and activating effect on performance and alertness.
Pharmacokinetics. Quickly absorbed from primobolan depot side effects the gastrointestinal tract. It penetrates through the blood-brain barrier. Do not metabolized and excreted unchanged within 48 hours.
- cognitive disorders in organic brain lesions (including the effects of neuroinfections and traumatic brain injury) and neurotic disorders,
- extrapyramidal hyperkinesis (myoclonus epilepsy, Huntington’s chorea, hepatolenticular degeneration, Parkinson’s disease, and others.), as well as a corrector of extrapyramidal syndrome (hyperkinetic and akinetic) caused by classical neuroleptics,
- epilepsy together with anticonvulsants,
- psycho-emotional overload, reduced mental and physical primobolan depot side effects performance, to facilitate concentration and memory,
- micturition disorders of various etiologies (pollakiuria, urgency, imperative urinary incontinence, enuresis)
- mental retardation in children.
Hypersensitivity, acute severe kidney disease, pregnancy (1 term).
Dosing and Administration
Inside, after 15-20 minutes after eating.
Single dose for adults of 0.5-1 g, for children – 0.25-0.5 g; daily dose for adults – 1.5-3 g, for children – 0,75-3 course of treatment from 1 to 4 months, in some cases – up to 6 months. After 3-6 months may conduct re-treatment.
Mental retardation in children: 0.5 g of 4-6 times a day for 2-3 months; at a delay of speech development of 0.5 g 3-4 times a day for 2-3 months.
As a proofreader neuroleptic syndrome with primobolan depot side effects adults of 0.5-1 g three times a day, children – 0.25-0.5 g 3-4 times a day for 2-3 months. Course of treatment 1-3 months.
In epilepsy: children 0,25 g 3-4 times a day, 0.5-1 g adult 3-4 times per day for long periods (up to 6 months).
When ticks: children 0,25-0,5 g 3-6 times a day for 1-4 months, adult to 1.5-3 g per day for 1-5 months.
When urinary disorders: adult 0.5-1 g 2-3 times a day for children at 0.25-0.5 g (daily dose of 25-30 mg / kg). The course of treatment from 2 weeks to 3 months.
In the context of long-term treatment is not recommended to co-administration of the drug with other nootropic and stimulating the central nervous system agents.
Allergic reactions (rhinitis, conjunctivitis, skin rashes). In this case, reduce the dose or cancel the drug. Sleep disturbances or drowsiness, noise in my head – these symptoms are usually short-lived and do not require discontinuation of therapy.
Increased symptoms of side effects. Treatment: activated charcoal, gastric lavage, symptomatic therapy.
Interaction with other drugs
Prolonging effect of barbiturates, enhances the effect of anticonvulsants to prevent side effects of phenobarbital, carbamazepine, neuroleptics. Effect Gopantama ® enhanced by combination with glycine ksidifonom. Potentiates the action of local anesthetics (procaine).